You can create tasks and assign them to other users associated with the project.
- Click the Task link on the right side of the Welcome bar at the top of the application, then click the Add tab.
- Enter a name for the task in the Title field. The title should be concise but descriptive about the task being addressed.
- Write a description of the task in the Description field. You can use the Rich Text Editor to format the description as required. The task Rich Text Editor has a simplified set of options in comparison to the question Rich Text Editor.
- Use the Due Date field to assign the date by which the task must be completed. The date must be entered in the MM/DD/YYYY format. You can also use the Open calendar button next to the field to enter the date and avoid making errors in date format.
- Assign a Priority to the task using one of the following values:
- Select a list of assignees to which the task will be assigned. Assignees can be selected from the list of users associated with the current project as displayed in the Assign to section on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Add Task to complete the creation of the new task.
The task is added to the list.