This page can be used to edit the contents of a task that was created earlier. It is the same as the Task Add page, which appears when you click the Add tab on the left.
- Click the Tasks link on the right side of the Welcome bar at the top of the application, then click the List tab.
- Click the Edit icon in the Task List page. The Task Add page opens.
On this page, the following fields are available to edit the selected task.
- You can alter the Title, Description, Due Date, Priority, Status, % Completed, Comments, and Assign to list on this page.
- Status can be used to alter the status of the task using any one of the following values:
- Not Started
- In Progress
- %Completed can be used to mark the approximate amount of the given task that has been completed. This value can be modified to a non-zero value only if the Status is set to In Progress. This value must be set to 100 to set the task status as Completed.
- Use the Comments field to enter comments, if required.
- Click Update Task to complete the edit process.