Add Questions to a Case
- Select the Develop Questions → Cases → View Cases menu.
Click the Edit button for the desired Case.
The Add/Edit Case page is displayed with the Case lead-in details and the Questions associated with the selected Case. Modifications can be applied to the Case name and Exhibit text. You are prevented from changing the Exhibit language if Questions have been attached to the Case.
Click the Select Questions tab to Write new Questions or to Add/Submit existing Questions to the Case.
Enter search criteria to retrieve and then add Questions to the Cases. See the 2.3.10 Add a Case topic for details on adding existing Questions to a Case.
- Click the Write Question button to author a new topic. Using Write Question is typically how Question Authors (SMEs) create new Questions and automatically attach them to the Case. See the 2.3.10 Add a Case topic for details on the Write Question button.
After adding the Question click Save. If you are submitting a Question, click Save Changes/Finish Case from the Write Question page to navigate to the Add/Edit Case page. From this page click Save. The Case is displayed in the View Case page.
Delete Questions on a Case
- Click the Edit button for the desired Case.
- Click the Delete button for the Question you want to remove from the Case.
- Click OK to confirm you want to delete the Question.
Click Save. The Case is saved.