Add items to a case
- Select the Develop Questions → Cases → View Cases menu.
Click the Edit button for the desired case.
The Add/Edit Case page is displayed with the case lead-in details and the items associated with the selected case. Modifications can be applied to the Case name and Exhibit text. You are prevented from changing the Exhibit language if items have been attached to the case.
Click the Select Questions tab to Write new Items or to Add/Submit existing items to the case.
Enter search criteria to retrieve and then add items to the cases. See the Add a Case topic for details on adding existing items to a case.
- Click the Write Question button to author a new item. Using Write Question is typically how item authors (SMEs) create new items and automatically attach them to the case. See the Add a Case topic for details on the Write Question button.
After adding the item click Save. If you are submitting an item, click Submit All from the Write Case Question page to navigate to the Add/Edit Case page. From this page click Save All. Click the View Cases tab. The case is displayed in the View Case page.
Delete Items on a Case
- Click the Edit button for the desired case.
- Click the Delete button for the item you want to remove from the case.
- Click OK to confirm you want to delete the item.
Click Save All. The case is saved.