- Select the Develop Questions → Cases → View Cases menu.
- There are two methods of opening the Case History.
- Click the View icon for the desired case.
- Click the edit icon for the desired case and then click the Case History button on the Add/Edit Case page.
- The Case History pop-up window opens and displays details about the exhibit language, exhibit text (including any assets), and all items assigned to the case.
Use the First, Previous, Next, and Last buttons to navigate to different windows to see the order of the items added/submitted to the case, the instance in which the item was added to the case, and the modifications carried out to the case details.
The Items table on the Case History page includes the following details.
State The current state of the item
The system generated ID for the item
The Blueprint ID of the item
The author/writer of the item
The text of the Question Stem
Identifies if the type of item
Lock Response Identifies if lock response is applied to the item as "Yes" or "No"
- Double-click Assets listed in the exhibit text. Details about the asset are displayed in a pop-up window.
- Click the Full Size link to open a full size image of the asset in a new tab.
- Click the Download button to begin downloading the image with original size and dimensions.
- Click Add Comment to add a comment for the asset.
- Close the Asset Details window.
Click a Question link to open the Question Summary. Close the Question Summary window.