As a Reviewer of ExamDeveloper, you may be working on several Projects, having been assigned a certain number of Questions for each Project. You can see your work assignments for each project in the Project Review Summary page.
Access the Project Review Summary page
- Select the Develop Questions → Review menu.
The Project Review Summary page displays a count of the Questions included in the search criteria used to create the Review Assignment.
The Project Review Summary page includes the following features:
Include previously reviewed Questions by the user. Applicable only when the Question is still in the Review state (possible only when more than one Reviewers are required to accept Questions).
Review the selected Questions.
View the HTML report of the selected group of Questions.
The search criteria used to assign the Questions for the Review Assignment.
Remaining The number of Questions that have been assigned for review or are remaining to be reviewed per the specific Review Assignment. Require Re-Review This is the number of items that the Reviewer has reviewed once already, but the items have been modified by another user and now require re-review. Due Date The date in mm/dd/yyyy format, by which the assignment must be completed.
Review Questions for a Project
- Click the Edit icon to view the assignment from which the Questions must be reviewed.
- In the Review Questions page, the Question Summary section displays the first Question on your reviewing list. You can go back and forth between Questions by clicking the ‘< Previous' and ‘Next >' buttons, or by using the Jump to drop-down list. You don’t necessarily need to review the Question that is displayed before moving on to the next.
- From the Review Questions screen you can Accept a Question, Modify a Question, or Reject a Question.
Special steps must be taken when reviewing a Question that does not have mandatory Metadata on the Question or reviewing a Question with incomplete Asset or an Asset without mandatory Metadata.
Scenarios for reviewing Questions
- Same Review States for Projects:
Assuming that two different Projects have identical Review States. A Question from the first Project has gone through the initial Review States (not the last Review State) and is waiting for the next Review State. It retains its Review State at the same level when it is made editable in the second Project. In a case, the order of the Review States in the two Projects is different, the Question moves to the pending Review State in the second Project. The Question retains its accept votes.
- Same Review States between Projects but moved to another Project before fulfilling the number of required votes:
Here also, we assume that there are two Projects with identical Review States and a Question from the first Project is made editable in the second Project.
- If a Question in the first Project has received the required number of accept votes per that Project’s configuration, then making it editable on the second Project still requires it to get one accept vote for its Review State to progress.
- If the same Question, after getting the required accept votes in the second Project, is again made editable in the first Project, then it again requires one accept vote in the first Project for its Review State to progress.
Different Review Sub-States for Projects:
In this third scenario, we assume that the two Projects have dissimilar Review States. If a Question from the first Project has completed the initial Review States (except for the last Review State), and it is made editable in the second Project, then it must go through all the Review States of the second Project before it moves to a Validate State. The accept votes that the Question has received in the first Project are voided.
Tabs below the Question Stem and Answer Options
- Question Metadata
Displays information about the Question, including the Blueprint ID and any custom Metadata such as Categories and Keywords.
- User Tracking
Displayed only for the Manager and when the “observer” configuration “Can observers see names of Writers, Reviewers and Validators?” allows it to be displayed for other users. This tab tracks the actions performed on the Question by users including date and time of changes.
Click the Add Comment button to enter your comments for the Question. First, choose the type of comment (the Comment Flag), then enter your comment and click Done. Note that the Project Manager sets the available comment flags.
Displays earlier revisions of the Question. Click on a revision number to view the Question in that iteration.
Displays the Analysis Group(s) and Analysis Set(s) attached to the Question. This tab only appears for those Questions that have Statistics assigned to the Question.
View Questions with Enemies
- Click the Question Metadata tab on the Review Question page.
- Click the Membership (Exams, Sections, Enemies, etc.) link at the bottom of the tab.
- Reviewers can view the Enemy Questions that are submitted by other users in the pop-up window, depending upon the observer configuration settings.
This is irrespective of the users having the View Questions role.