The Question Summary section on the Validate Questions page displays the Question stem and Answer Options.
- Correct answers are marked with an asterisk.
- If the item is assigned to a case, the Belongs to Case section is listed below the Question Summary.
- At the bottom of the page, the items are to be rated by Importance, Criticality, and Frequency, all on a scale from 0-4.
Along the middle of the page are five tabs: Question Metadata, User Tracking, Comments, History, and Statistics.
- The Question Metadata tab displays information about the item such as the Blueprint ID and any custom metadata such as Categories and Keywords.
- The User Tracking tab identifies who has reviewed the item.
- The Comments tab has an Add Comment button to add a comment to the item. This is visible to everyone viewing the item. You can view any comments made on the item as it went through the review process.
- The History tab notes the current item along with all previous revisions of the item as Revision IDs.
The Statistics tab displays information about the Analysis Group(s) and Analysis Set(s) attached to the item. This tab not present if no statistics are attached to the item.