Upload an Asset
Select the Prepare Assets → Upload menu.
Here you see:
- An Upload control with an Upload For drop-down list. This list includes all of the users for that specific project.
- The Select Files button, which allows the user to upload files.
- The Upload Metadata section in the center, which is used to add metadata to the newly uploaded assets.
- The Upload MathML section on the right, which is used to add MathML images to the newly uploaded assets.
The Upload Assets page displays the files that are currently available in the project.
Displays standard icons for file types that cannot be rendered in the browser, and a video icon for video files.
Displays the Asset ID of the uploaded file.
Displays the asset name of the uploaded file. (This can be edited from the Modify page.)
Identifies the display mode of the asset when it is displayed in the Pearson VUE Test Driver. This can be Inline (displayed within the same window as the exam) or Exhibit (displayed in a separate window).
Displays the state in which the asset is, which can be Draft, Compliance, Processing, Quality, Completed, Rejected, or Locked states.
Displays the date when the asset was uploaded.
Displays the option to show a pre-defined number of items (assets) per page. The default number of items per page is 10.
|When this check box is selected, only Returned assets are listed.|
The Various actions a user can perform from this page:
- Examine the uploaded assets from the Upload Assets page by selecting all the assets and clicking the Examine button.
- Send the assets for review by selecting assets and clicking on Send for Review button.
- Discard assets by selecting them and clicking the Discard button.
- Review all the drafts or rejects from the uploaded files by clicking on the Review Drafts/Review Rejects button respectively.