Upload an Asset
- Click Prepare Assets → Upload. The page displays Upload Assets, Upload Metadata and Upload MathML sections.
- Click the Upload button in the Upload Assets section on the left.
An Upload Files pop-up window opens.
The Display As Exhibit option lets you view an image in a pop-up window. Select the Display As Exhibit check box if you want to display the asset as an exhibit.
- In the pop-up, click the Upload Files button.
- In the pop-up window, select the files from your hard drive and click the Open button.
- If mandatory metadata is configured for uploading metadata, enter the required mandatory metadata and click Save.
- A message notifies you that the Assets uploaded successfully.
Close the Upload Files pop-up window. The Assets you added are listed at the bottom of the Upload Assets page. The Assets are listed as either Inline or Exhibit.