- Select the Prepare Assets → Search menu.
- Provide some search criteria on the Search Assets page and click Retrieve Assets.
- Assets matching the criteria are displayed below in the grid with its Asset Id, Asset, Blueprint, State, Uploaded By, and Uploaded On.
Select some assets and click the Batch Edit button.
The Batch Edit page is displayed with the fields displayed in a grid that can be edited for a set of assets selected. The property fields are State, Blueprint, Comments, Display Mode, and Metadata types (if any).
- Select the properties that must be changed for the selected assets.
The fields for the selected properties are displayed below when you select the check boxes.
- Enter and/or select all the required properties.
- Click the Review and Save Changes button. A Confirm Changes window opens, detailing the changes you have selected for batch edit.
Cancel button: Discard the changes and return to Batch Edit page.
Save Changes button: Save the changes and return to Batch Edit page. A message in red text is displayed on the Batch Edit page.
- Click Return to Search to move out of the Batch Edit page and return to the Search Assets page.