The Processing Review is the second step of reviewing an asset, similar to the Compliance Review. The same Review Summary page is displayed with the number of assets in queue for Processing Review that have been forwarded from the Compliance Review.
Select the Prepare Assets → Processing menu. The Review Assets: Processing page is displayed listing the number of assets to be reviewed in the Pending Review column.
The only difference between the Compliance review and the Process review is that the assets accepted from Processing Review move to the Quality or Completed status according to the project's configuration. Assets returned from Processing Review are given a Returned status and are returned to the uploader of the asset for correction.
- Click the Begin Review button to review the assets in queue for the Processing review.
- The Review Asset page is displayed with the asset details similar to the Modify Asset page, but the buttons for review are different.
- Click the Accept button to accept the asset and send the asset to the next state in the review process. The Processing: Accepted By is updated for the asset and the next asset in the queue is displayed.
- Click the Previous button to view the accepted asset. A message in red text states the item has changed and is no longer available for review.
- Once all of the Processing Review is complete, the Review Summary page for Processing is displayed the same way as it is for Compliance Review. All the accepted assets are available in the Quality Review process.