The Quality Review is the third step of review, which is similar to the Compliance Review. The same Review Summary page is displayed with the number of assets in queue for Processing Review that have been forwarded from the Compliance Review.
Select the Prepare Assets → Quality Review menu. The Review Assets: Quality page is displayed with the number of assets to be reviewed in the Pending Review column.
There is only one difference between the Compliance Review and the Quality review page; the assets accepted from Quality Review move to the Completed state and the assets returned from Quality Review are assigned the Returned status and are returned to the uploader of the asset for correction.
- Click the Begin Review button to review the assets in the queue for the Quality review.
- The Review Asset page is displayed with the asset details similar to the Modify Asset page, but the buttons for review are different.
- Click the Accept button to accept the asset and mark it as complete. Once you accept the asset, it moves to the Completed state and is available for items and cases.
- Click the Previous button to view the accepted asset. A message in red text notifies you the state of the item has changed and it is no longer available for review.
- Accept all the remaining assets in the queue. Once the Quality Review is completed, the Review Summary page for "Quality" is displayed as it is displayed for Compliance and Processing Review. All the accepted assets are now available as Completed and can be used for the items and cases.