The Upload Exam Blueprint page allows you to upload and review the blueprint.
As an alternative to creating the blueprint within ExamDeveloper, you can write the blueprint in a Microsoft Excel sheet and upload it:
- Select the Manage → Blueprint → Upload menu.
- Click Download Excel Template.
- Save the file to your desktop and extract the files in the archive.
Using the instructions on the instructions worksheet, fill in the Excel template.
There are two sheets to be filled out in this template:
a. Levels: Where you can specify the blueprint levels, names, numbering, and whether or not each level has sub-tasks.
b. Blueprint: Where you enter details such as Blueprint ID, node name, sub-task type (if any), and External ID (if any).
Upload the Blueprint
- On the Upload Exam Blueprint page, click Browse.
- Select the updated Excel file and click Upload.
Review the blueprint
- Once the blueprint has been added or uploaded, click Review Blueprint on the Upload Exam Blueprint page.
- A pop-up window displays the Exam Blueprint of the project.