Item Bank administrators can add new Projects to their Item Banks.
Create a new Project
- Select the Manage Item Bank → Projects menu to access the Project page.
Click the Add Project button to create a new Project.
- When a window such as the one above is displayed:
- Enter a name for the Project in the Name field.
- Assign a Project Manager from the Assign Manager dropdown list.
- Click Submit. To cancel adding a Project and return to the previous page, click Cancel.
Edit a new Project
- Select the Manage Item Bank → Projects menu.
- Click the Edit icon beside the Project name in the Project list.
- When a window like the one above is displayed:
- Enter a new name for the Project in the Name field.
- Change the Project Manager as required in the Assign Manager dropdown.
- Click Submit.
Make a copy of an existing Project
- Click on Manage Item Bank → Project.
- Click the Copy icon next to the Project you wish to copy.
A new copy of that Project is created. This copy can be used independently of the original Project.
Create a new Project with the same name as that of a deleted Project
- Select the Manage Item Bank → Project menu.
- Select a Project you want to delete, and click Delete.
A pop-up window is displayed to confirm deletion of the Project. Click OK to delete.
Create a new Project with the same name as that of a deleted one.