Specify individual pairs of auto-correct words
- Click Add New link. This opens a plain text box and a Rich Text Editor box.
Specify the word to be replaced in the Text box on the left, and the word it is to be replaced by in the Replace With box on the right.
- Click the Save icon to save or the Cancel icon to delete.
- Once saved, the words pair appear at the bottom of the AutoCorrect page. You can continue to add as many words pairs as necessary.
- You can click the Edit icon to edit an existing entry.
Specify pairs of auto-correct words via CSV file
- Click Get Sample CSV link in the box on the top right to download the CSV template.
- Open this file in an appropriate editor such as Microsoft Excel. This file contains cells to enter the pair of words with the headings Text and Replace With.
- Enter the pairs of words as required and save the file.
- Click Choose File to browse and select the file and click Open.
- Click Upload to upload it to the application.
- The auto-correct word list appears at the bottom of the page.
The Export button allows you to export an existing word list into a CSV format file, which you can then use with a different Item Bank or even with another ExamDeveloper installation.