The Exam Form Statistics in the Observer Dashboard describes the various statistics associated with every exam form in the project you are working on. The user can select an exam form from the drop-down and view the report for the corresponding exam form below in the Exam Form Observer Dashboard.
On selecting an exam form from the drop-down, information about the exam form is displayed below like the page displayed below:
The following statistics are displayed:
Exam Form Statistics:
- Exam Form: Shows the name of the exam form selected. The exam form ID is mentioned in parentheses following a # sign.
- Average Difficulty (Angoff): The average Angoff rating of the items in the exam form.
SEM: The Standard Error of Measurement of the exam form.
Average Validation Rating for Test: The average validation rating for the exam form.
- Questions selected:
- Scored: The number of items scored in the exam form.
- Experimental: The number of experimental items in the exam form.
- Percentage Shared Among Versions: The percentage of items shared among the versions of an exam form.
- Metadata (% of Test): The percentage of metadata belonging to different metadata contents in an exam form.
This page also shows the details of the ratings assigned to items in the project:
The user working on the project.
# Question Rated
The number of items rated by the user.
The average Angoff ratings of the items assigned by the user.
# Rating Outliers
The number of items with outlier rating on the exam form.
The difference between the average Angoff and rating outliers.
Another section included is the Validation Data Report.
This report shows the validation performed on the items belonging to the selected exam form in drop-down with the following details:
Sequence on exam form.
Question ID (not DB ID).
Displays the Revision Code number of the item.
Displays Blueprint ID of the item.
Displays the Author name, Date and Time for the item.
Users who Approved Question
Displays the users who approved that item.
Average Importance Rating (using 0 -4 rating across all raters of current version of the item).
Average Criticality Rating (using 0 -4 rating across all raters of current version of the item).
Average Frequency Rating (using 0 -4 rating across all raters of current version of the item).
Average Angoff Rating (Average Angoff Rating across all raters who rated the current version of this item).
The number of raters who were used in calculating the averages listed above.
All of the raters whose ratings were used in calculating the values above.