Users can view a HTML output of the items to be reviewed.
View an HTML output
- Provide search criteria in the View Questions page for Observe.
- Select Retrieve Questions. The items are displayed in a grid below.
- Select the items to be viewed.
- Click the HTML button at the bottom of the page.
- The HTML report for the selected items is displayed.
The HTML report displays the Project name, Question ID, Revision Code, Item Type, Item Status, Question Stem, Options, Exhibit (Compound type item only), Text (Compound type items only), Blueprint ID, Other Blueprints, Default Category (metadata), References, Cases, Comments, Statistics, Enemies, Split Screen Exhibits, Popup Exhibits, Exhibit Title, and Asset information.
For items with assets:
The below example is of an MCQ, Multiple Correct Options Type item with an asset in each answer option.