It is possible to import and export DT templates. Let's take a look at how it is done.
Export a Delivery Template
- Select the Create Exam Form → DT Templates menu. Select ExamForm in the Choose Template Type drop-down and click Search to display all the ExamForm templates if you wish to export any ExamForm template. Likewise, select Section in the Choose Template Type drop-down and click Search to display all the Section templates if you wish to export any ExamForm template.
- Click the Export DT template button corresponding to the DT template to be exported. The selected DT exports as an XML file in a ZIP archive.
- The exported ZIP archive contains the exported DT.
- The XML file within the ZIP contains all information about the various settings contained in the exported DT.
The ZIP file can now be imported.
Import a Delivery Template
- Select the Create Exam Form → DT Templates menu.
- Click the Import Template button.
- A pop-up opens to select the ZIP archive containing the exported DT template XML file to be imported. Click Choose File to browse and select the ZIP file.
- Click Upload to import the DT into the currently used ED application.
- The DT template is now uploaded and a confirmation message identifies the name of the imported template.
Notice that the name of the DT template you just imported appears in the list along with pre-existing DT templates (if any).
This DT template is now ready to be applied to any Exam Form/Section as applicable in any project in the current organization.