ExamDeveloper™ is a web-based suite of tools. Individuals who are remotely located can use these tools to work as a team, reducing the development cost of an examination. An organization can perform all activities related to the exam development cycle without the need for face-to-face meetings. The user-friendly interface of this application makes it easy for the users to author questions---saving time and effort.
- The details to access ExamDeveloper are sent to your registered email account.
- Each time you use ExamDeveloper, you must log in.
- Once you have logged in and updated the Project Authorization page, the ExamDeveloper Homepage opens.
- After you’ve selected the project you want to work on, you must answer the project authorization question.
- Once you have answered the authorization question, you are taken to the User Agreement page. After you read it, click ‘I Agree’ to continue with the project.
- The question development cycle in a project involves multiple stakeholders and various tasks distributed among them.
- In order to effectively address and coordinate tasks between members of the same project, a unified section for task management labeled Tasks has been provided.