Date available on Pearson VUE Hosted Server: Thursday, February 20, 2020
Potential date available for Remote Deployment Installations:
Click the links below to expand the explanation for the enhancement.
Create/Edit Exam Form, View Exam Forms, Exam History, Auto Build exam form, Create/Edit Section, Section History
The 'allow enemies' option has been removed from sections and exams since it prevented users from adding enemy items. Now users can add enemy items to both exams and sections. When they save, a message notifies the user the form or section contains enemy content.
Create/Edit Exam Form
Upon saving the exam form a message notifies the user the form contains enemy content. Click the enemy content link to view the enemy items.
Exam History page removed the 'allow enemies' check box.
Upon saving the section a message notifies the user the section contains enemy content. Click the enemy content link to view the enemy items.
View Exam Section
The Section History page removed the 'allow enemies' check box.
Auto Build exam form removed 'allow enemies'.
This section has been removed. See the Known Issues in Releases topic for a list of know issues and a reference to when they were fixed.
Updated help topics in this release
The following help topics were updated in this release. Click the link to view the details on each topic.
- 4.1.1 Add an Exam Form
- 18.104.22.168 Exam Form Templates
- 4.1.2 View and Edit an Exam Form
- 22.214.171.124 View the Blueprint Status for Items of an Exam Form
- 126.96.36.199 View the Exam Form History
- 188.8.131.52 Clone and Translate Exam Forms
- 184.108.40.206.3 ExamForm Node Exam Metadata tab
- 4.2.1 Add an Exam Section
- 4.2.3 View Exam Section History
- 220.127.116.11 Clone and Translate Exam Sections
- 4.4 Use Auto Build
- 18.104.22.168 Import Section with Enemy