An / item Collection collection is a static grouping of items. On the Project Manager's Project Bank page, you can choose specific items to add to a Collectioncollection. These items remain members of that Collection collection regardless of any changes that may occur. Unlike Saved Searchessaved searches, if an item’s changes make it ineligible to match the search criteria, it is no longer displayed on the Collectioncollection.
Item Collections collections can be used as search criteria to include or exclude items in addition to any other search criteria.
Creating Item Collections allows you to name a group of items so they can be added to Exam Forms exam forms or to send them for review. You can also use Item Collections use item collections to easily assign batches of items to different sets of Reviewers.
- Retrieve items using the search criteria on the Manage → Project Bank page.
- From the search results list, select the items to be added to the new Collectioncollection.
- Click Save Collection. This opens a window that allows you to specify the name of a new Collectioncollection.
Specify a name for the Collection collection and click Submit to save the new Collectioncollection.
All states of items except Imported items are displayed in the search results.
items to an existing
- Retrieve items using the necessary search criteria.
- Select the items from the search results list that should be added to the existing Collectioncollection.
- Click Save Collection. A window opens allowing you to select an existing Collection collection from a drop-down list.
- Choose any existing Collection collection from the Select existing Collection drop-down field.
- Select either Append to Collection to add the items to the existing Collectioncollection, or Replace Collection to replace the already existing items of that Collection collection with the newly selected items.
Submit button: Save the selected items to the selected Collection collection and returns to View Collections page.
Cancel button: Discard the activity and return to Search Questions page.
Deletethe corresponding Collectioncollection.
Edit the corresponding Collectioncollection.
View the items with the corresponding Collectioncollection.
Generate the corresponding Collection collection to HTML format.
Generate the corresponding Collection collection in Microsoft Word format.
Generate the corresponding Exam Form exam form in XML format.
The name of the Collectioncollection.
Question ID of the items contained in the Collectioncollection.
Number of items contained in the Collectioncollection.
The name of the user who created the Collection collection along with date and time of its creation.
We will demonstrate the behavior with an example.
Consider Case 1 with item “Case 1 Question 1” and “Case 1 Question 2” in the given order.
Consider another Case 2 with items “Case 2 Question 1” and “Case 2 Question 2”, in the given order.
In a Collection collection named “Collection 1”, we will add three items, that are not part of any Casecase, and all four items from the two Casescases, in the order as can be seen below.
In the HTML Export, the order of the items will be as below:
Items in a Project project can also be added to a Collection collection from the Batch Edit pages.
What should I do if I need to include items that have been translated into different languages?
Please refer to Questions Items Requiring Language Translation.
It is a good idea to include up to 1.5 times more items than will be needed for the Exam Form exam form on which the Collection collection is to be included, so you have extra items to replace poorly rated ones.
- Select the Manage → Project Bank → Collections menu.
- Click Add Collection to display the Add/Edit Collection page.
- Fill in the Name, Provide your search criteria, and click Retrieve Questions.
- Select the required items from the search result grid.
- Click Save to save the selected items to the Collection collection and continue to the View Collections page, or Cancel to discard the changes.
After a Collection collection is created, you can use the Word output to see the items the Collection collection contains. The first page of the Word output displays a table that lists both the ExamDeveloper ID and the External ID.
- From the View Collections page click the Edit icon to display the Add/Edit Collection page.
- Make any necessary changes.
Click Save to save changes, or click Cancel to discard changes.
The Add/Edit Collection page has the following features:
To delete a Questionan item, select the box next to the desired item and click Delete link.
Sequence number of the item on the Collectioncollection.
Question ID number.
State of the item:
Blueprint of the item.
Author of the item.
Only the Item Bank Manager has permission to remove any Collection collection from a particular Project project from the Add Content page. The Item Bank Manager can also delete any Collection collection from the system completely by clicking the Delete icon next to the Collection collection regardless of who created it.