The following is applicable only for ExamDeveloper version 7.1604.0.0 and above.
The Assignment tab of the Generate Reports page allows you to view details about assignments for all the users in the current Projectproject.
Similarly, Assignments reports for the entire Item Bank (all the Projects projects in the Item Bank) can also be accessed through Manage Item Bank → Reports → Content → Item Bank → Assignments.
|Include||All assignments, for this project||The report contains details about all the assignments for the current Projectproject.|
|Only overdue assignments, for this project||The report contains details about only those assignments for the current Projectproject, whose due date has passed with respect to the current date.|
|All assignments, for this project, with due dates within a specific date range|
The report contains details about all assignments for the current Projectproject, within the specified date range of due dates.
|For||All users||The report contains details about assignments for all users from the current Projectproject.|
|Only active users||The report contains details about assignments for all active users from the current Projectproject.|
|Only inactive users||The report contains details about assignments for all inactive users from the current Projectproject.|
Generate the Assignments report
- To generate the report, make the selections for the Include and For options and click the CSV button next to Generate Report. A message in green text appears, confirming that the report is being generated.
- A notification balloon appears on the bottom right of the screen to notify users once the report is generated. The notification balloon appears only if you have logged in as the current user who requested the report with the Project project selection where the report was requested, and are not on the Queue tab.
- Click the balloon to open the Queue tab. The generated report can be accessed from here.
- Once generated, the report appears as a hyperlinked text with the name "Due Date Assignment" under the Report Name column. Click this hyperlink to download the report in the CSV file format.
- The generated CSV file of the Assignment report appear as below.