- Title of the exhibit
- Enumerated identifies if the item is included in the number sequence on the Review screen
- Shuffle Response identifies if the item responses are listed in the order they were authored, or in a random order
- The Calculators that have been added to the item are listed
- The minimum and maximum number of responses allowed on the item. These only apply to the MCQ, multiple correct options item type.
- Response Required determines if users must answer an item before navigating away from the item
- Response Confirmation determines if users must confirm their response before navigating away from the item
- No Response Confirmation determines if candidates are prompted if they want to navigate away from the item when no response was provided for the item