- All Item Banks are scoped to an organization.
- Item Banks have a collection of one or more projects.
- All content objects belong to one or more projects in a single Item Bank. No two Item Banks share the same content objects.
- All content objects are Editable in a single project and Viewable in more than one project in the same Item Bank.
- Users with the role of Item Bank administrator can create and edit the contents of Item Banks.
Image Removed By Image Added By extension, they also inherit permissions of Project Managers for all projects in their Item Banks.
- There can be multiple Item Bank administrators in an organization but only one Item Bank administrator for an Item Bank.
All new Item Banks will have a default project when first created.
The default project for an Item Bank should not be used for actual work tasks with users other than managers. Refer to Manage Projects for more information on Default Projects.