Details about the various attributes that can be controlled via the Properties window are described below:
The Ident displayed as read-only is the identifier assigned to the Target/Token whose Properties window is open.
- For Tokens: The identifier resets to the default value according to the Default option labels setting in the Question tab of the Project's configuration.
If this setting is set to Alphabetic, then this is set to the alphabetic equivalent sort order according to when the Token was created (i.e., "A" for 1st Token, "B" for 2nd, "C" for 3rd, and so on).
If this setting is set to Numeric, then it is set to the numeric sort order according to when the Token was created (i.e., "1" for 1st Token, "2" for 2nd, "3" for 3rd, and so on).
- For Targets: The identifier resets to the default value according to the following format: <QuestionNumber>_R<SortOrder>, where <QuestionNumber> is the item number of the current Enhanced Matching type item (if it already exists, or else it is blank for an item being created), and <SortOrder> is the numeric sort order of the ident according to when the Target it was created (i.e., "1" for 1st Target, "2" for 2nd, "3" for 3rd, and so on).
The BackColor can be selected via the color picker drop-down list, or the hexadecimal value can be entered in the text box.
The Border properties color control is the same as for BackColor mentioned previously, and this property applies to the border of the shape. The Size box allows you to set the border width in pixels.
The Content section is a text box into which you can specify the text for the shape.
- Click Attach asset and select an image from the Attach Asset pop-up window or upload an image to attach.
- You will see the name of the attached image.
- Click Apply to enable the Resize token/target to image button, which allows you to resize the Token or Target to the size of the attached image.
Text alignment in the shapes
The text inside the shape can be aligned vertically and horizontally in the Text Align section. Horizontal alignment includes Left, Center, and Right options, while Vertical alignment includes Top, Center and Bottom options.
Font (Face, Size, Color)
Here you can select font face, font color, and font size. The Color control is similar to other color controls. Font Face selection is a drop-down list with different values supported in the Pearson VUE Test Driver. Tahoma is the default selected value.
Font Size selection is a drop-down list with a minimum value of 9 and maximum value of 36. The default value is 10.
Location of the shapes
Coordinates, with respect to the canvas, for the left and top edges of the selected shapes can be provided here. You may apply the Left and Top coordinates for each of the shapes.
Size of the shapes
Height and width of the selected shapes can be specified here. You may apply the Height and Width attribute in pixels for each shape.
Bring to front, Send to Back, and Apply
As the name suggests, these buttons allow you to bring the selection to the front or send it to the back, as required, by clicking the appropriate button. You must click the Apply button to set any changes you have made to the properties.