Here are the steps to install JSpell Evolution AJAX spell checker:
- Extract the downloaded file jspellevolutionw.zip and execute jspellevolution_0811c.exe. The number in the file name of the executable file will differ as per its current version.
- Click Next on the welcome screen of the installation wizard.
- Select Enter a License Key radio button and enter the license key in the box. Click Next.
- In the next screen, choose your web server from the list. In our case, choose Microsoft IIS (ASP.NET 2.0+). Set the Web server port to 80 and make sure that the checkbox is enabled for Install the JSpell service. Click Next.
- Specify the path to install JSpell Evolution and click Next. You can leave this at default.
- Next, you must specify your website document root. Click Browse.
- Browse and select C:\Inetpub\wwwroot since we are using Microsoft Windows IIS. Click OK and then Next. Click Next again.
- Click Finish to complete the JSpell Evolution setup.
Open the ExamDeveloper appSettings.config using Notepad or a suitable text editor, add the below line, and save it.
Please ensure that the value of the above key is the path where the JSpell Evolution AJAX Spell Checker has been installed. Thus, if it is installed in a non-default location such as D:\JSpell Spell Checker, then the line should appear as below:
<add key="JSpellFolder" value="D:\JSpell Spell Checker"/>