You can view specific Questions by providing suitable search criteria to search Questions in a Project.
Retrieve specific Questions
- Go to the View Questions page.
Select the search criteria from the dropdown drop-down list.
- Select the operators available with the search criteria.
- Enter the specific text or select the appropriate options in accordance with the selected search criteria.
- Click Retrieve Questions. The Project Bank will be searched according to the entered criteria and the search results will be displayed.
- Click the checkbox check box to the left of the Question(s) you would like to view.
- Click View Questions to view the selected Questions from the bottom of the View Questions page.
- Click HTML to view the selected Questions in a HTML report format.
There are several key difference between these two pages:1.