You can view specific Questions items by providing suitable search criteria to search Questions items in a Project.
- Go to the View Questions page.
Select the search criteria from the drop-down list.
- Select the operators available with the search criteria.
- Enter the specific text or select the appropriate options in accordance with the selected search criteria.
- Click Retrieve Questions. The Project Bank will be is searched according to the entered criteria and the search results will be are displayed.
Image RemovedImage Added
- Click the check box to the left of the Questionitem(s) you would like to view.
- Click View Questions to view the selected Questions items from the bottom of the View Questions page.
- Click HTML to view the selected Questions in a an HTML report format.
To view all active Questions items in the Project, do not specify any criteria using the Question ID search.
Comments + Comment Flag + exists will returns all the Questions items with a Comment tied to them of that type.
As well as:
If you click Refresh after specifying criteria, you will be are able to see how many Questions items would be retrieved if the search were performed with the current criteria. You might probably may want to narrow your search if too many Questions items are retrieved, or broaden it if you get very few results (or none at all).
The Project Bank, Observer, and Build Exam search pages will automatically filter out the inactive (rejected and obsolete) Questions items to limit the results to only Questions which items that can be used on Exam Forms. However, the Project Bank page under Manage, can retrieve those Questions items by simply adding State = Obsolete (or Rejected) in addition to any other state you would like to see in the search results. The Observer and Build Exam search pages will are never be able to retrieve Rejected or Draft Questionsitems, however here there is a project setting that will allow allows observers to search for Obsolete questions items from the Observer page.
There are several key difference differences between these two pages: