Select the Develop Questions → Cases menu.
All the existing Cases cases from the current Project project are displayed by default. You can narrow down the list by specifying your own search criteria and clicking Search.
The Edit button allows you to edit the corresponding Draft Case case.
The Delete button allows you to delete the corresponding Draft Case case.
The View button allows you to view the items on the corresponding Draft Case case.
|Case ID||System-generated identifier assigned to a Casecase.|
|Language||The language assigned to the Casecase.|
The name of the Casecase.
The number of items assigned to the case.
The Cases cases are listed in the ascending alphanumeric order by Case case names. The list can be reordered by clicking the Case ID, Language, Case name, or Questions headers to change the list order to ascending (or descending on the second click).
If you have a large number of cases, you can use the Search Criteria to search for specific cases.
- Case ID: Enter the Case ID.
- Case Name: Enter text in the case name to locate the desired Casecase.
- Case exhibit language: Select a language from the drop-down list. This is the languages that are in the Item Bank for your project.
- Case exhibit text: Enter text within the exhibit text of the Casecase.
- On exam form: Select the Exam exam form(s) in the list to locate the desired Casecase.