If an image is larger than the canvas editing area, a vertical and/or horizontal scroll bar appears allowing users to scroll to view the entire image.
It is important to create your shapes in the order that corresponds to the Shape Labels.
- Click the Shape menu and select the shape you wish to draw on the image.
Click and drag the mouse to draw the desired shape.
Info title Draw a polygon shape
To draw a polygon, click on the canvas where you want to start drawing the shape.
Move the mouse pointer to another spot on the canvas and click. A single line is drawn.
Move the mouse pointer to another spot on the canvas and click. A second line is drawn that is connected to the first line.
Continue to move the mouse and click until all the desired lines are drawn.
Double-click to complete the polygon. When you double-click, ExamDeveloper draws a line from the point on the canvas where you double-clicked to the starting point of the polygon.
You cannot overlap shapes when drawing them, and you cannot drag/move a shape over another shape.
You are prevented from intersecting lines when drawing a polygon
- To move a shape: Click on the shape (the edit points for the shape are now visible as white boxes). Balance the mouse pointer anywhere on the shape. The mouse changes to a four headed arrow . Click and drag the shape to another location on the image.
- To resize a shape: Click on the shape. Balance the mouse pointer over an edit point (the mouse changes to a double headed arrow when balanced over a boundary point) and click and drag.
- To maintain the aspect ratio for rectangle , or ellipse when resizing the shape: Balance the mouse pointer over an edit point (the mouse changes to a double headed arrow when balanced over a boundary point), hold the Shift key on the keyboard, and click and drag.
- To change the shape of a polygon: Balance the mouse pointer over an edit point (the mouse changes to a double headed arrow when balanced over a boundary point) and click and drag.
- To select multiple shapes: Click on a shape. Hold the Ctrl key on the keyboard and click additional shapes. You may want to delete multiple shapes. Selecting them all at once and then delete them.
Note: you are not able to move multiple shapes at the same time. You must move each shape individually.
- To delete a shape: Click on a shape. Click the Delete icon or hit the Delete key on the keyboard.