You can access the Pearson VUE ExamDeveloper application through any of the following web browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer. In general, this website supports the current and prior major release of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge. For Internet Explorer, only version 11 is supported.the latest version of Chrome web browser.
- The details to access ExamDeveloper are sent to your registered email account.
- Each time you use ExamDeveloper, you must log in.
- Once you have logged in and updated the Project Authorization page, the ExamDeveloper Homepage opens.
- After you’ve selected the project you want to work on, you must answer the project authorization question.
- Once you have answered the authorization question, you are taken to the User Agreement page. After you read it, click ‘I Agree’ to continue with the project.
- The question development cycle in a project involves multiple stakeholders and various tasks distributed among them.
- In order to effectively address and coordinate tasks between members of the same project, a unified section for task management labeled Tasks has been provided.