- Construct your Search criteria as you would for a regular search on the Project Manager's Project Bank page.
- Click Save Search.
- A prompt opens asking for a description to recall the Saved Search. You can enter a relevant title in the Or Enter a Name text box or select one of the previously Saved Searches saved searches from the Select Search to Replace drop-down.
- Click Submit to save the Searchsearch.
Load a previously
saved search from the search interface
- Click the Load Search button. This opens the Load Search pop-up with a list of previously Saved Searchessaved searches.
- From the list, identify the Search you would like to load. The criteria are listed with a description to help locate the one you need.
3. Click on the name of the Search to be loaded.
4. The Search Question page is displayed with the selected search criteria in the search control fields.
Name of the Saved Search saved search criteria
Description for Saved Search saved search criteria.
Lists the user who created the Saved Searchsaved search.
Show Full Description
Displays the description for the search criteria.
Show Only My searches
Displays only the Saved Searches saved searches created by the current user.