Creating Item Collections allows you to name a group of items so they can be added to exam forms or to send them for review. You can also use item collections to easily assign batches of items to different sets of Reviewers.
Create a new
- Retrieve items using the search criteria on the Manage → Project Bank page.
- From the search results list, select the items to be added to the new collection.
- Click Save Collection. This opens a window that allows you to specify the name of a new collection.
Specify a name for the collection and click Submit to save the new collection.
All states of items except Imported items are displayed in the search results.
- Retrieve items using the necessary search criteria.
- Select the items from the search results list that should be added to the existing collection.
- Click Save Collection. A window opens allowing you to select an existing collection from a drop-down list.
- Choose any existing collection from the Select existing Collection drop-down field.
- Select either Append to Collection to add the items to the existing collection, or Replace Collection to replace the already existing items of that collection with the newly selected items.
Submit button: Save the selected items to the selected collection and returns to View Collections page.
Cancel button: Discard the activity and return to Search Questions page.
View Collections page (
work with existing item collections)
Select the Manage → Project Bank → Collections menu.
We will demonstrate the behavior with an example.
Consider Case 1 with item “Case 1 Question 1” and “Case 1 Question 2” in the given order.
Consider another Case 2 with items “Case 2 Question 1” and “Case 2 Question 2”, in the given order.
In a collection named “Collection 1”, we will add three items, that are not part of any case, and all four items from the two cases, in the order as can be seen below.
In the HTML Export, the order of the items will be is listed as belowfollows: