The salient features of Item Banks are as follows:
The default Project for an Item Bank should not be used for actual work tasks with users other than Managers. Refer to Section 6.1 the Manage Project help page for more information on Default Projects.
As an Item Bank Administrator, you are responsible for setting up and modifying the contents of the Item Bank as follows:
- Creating Item Banks.
- Creating Projects inside Item Banks and assigning Project Managers to such Projects.
- Managing Users: Creating users and assigning them to Projects in an Item Bank.
- Managing Projects: Selecting content (Questions, Cases, Exams, Blueprints, etc) and assigning it to particular Projects.
- Responding to requests of Project Managers to make content editable in their Project when it was previously assigned as view-only.
- Generating reports for all content objects inside Item Banks.