Item banks are repositories of projects belonging to an Organizationorganization. Conceptually, Item Banks make it possible for many projects to mutually share content objects.
- All Item Banks are scoped to an Organizationorganization.
- Item Banks have a collection of one or more projects.
- All content objects belong to one or more projects in a single Item Bank. No two Item Banks share the same content objects.
- All content objects are editable in a single project and viewable in more than one project in the same Item Bank.
- Users in the role of Item Bank Administrators can create and edit the contents of Item Banks.
There can be multiple Item Bank Administrators in an Organizationorganization, but only one Item Bank Administrator for an Item Bank.
- All new Item Banks have a default project when first created.