The user can also select the type of data from the following:
- Default: This is preselected and cannot be deselected. Data included: Blueprint ID, Blueprint name, External ID, Language, Latest revision, Other blueprints, Question ID, State, Translation group, Type, Written by, Written on.
- Content: Case lead-in text, Correct options, Number of options, Option assets, Option content, Option label, Option shape label, Stem assets, Stem content.
- Key: Select the Key option to include the 'correct options' in the custom report.
- Metadata: Comments, Metadata, References.
Associations: Case ID, Case name, Cloned from, Cloned to, Collections, Enemies, Exam forms, Exhibit reference, Parent question ID, Sections.
For Associations, you can choose to Only include enemy relationships for the questions in the report. When this option is not selected, all enemies for each question are listed in the report. When this option is selected, enemy relationships with questions that are not in the group are excluded from the report.
- Statistics: Analysis set name, Candidates, Custom statistics, Difficulty, Discrimination, IRT, Option candidates, Option custom statistics, Option discrimination, Option score. This also requires selection of Analysis Group and type of Analysis Set (Default, Most Candidates, or Latest).
- Validation: Average angoff, Average criticality, Average frequency, Average importance, Number of raters, Raters.
- Include items referenced as exhibits: include contents of all the items referenced in the exhibits.
Select All fields to select all the available data grouping details.