The user can also select the type of data from the following:
- Default: This is preselected and cannot be deselected. Data included: Question ID, Blueprint ID, Blueprint name, External ID, Language, Latest revision, Other blueprints, State, Translation group, Type, Written by, Written on.
- Content: Number of options, Stem assets, Stem content, Option assets, Option content, Option label, Option shape label, Option initial response, and Option initial response assets.
- Key: Select the Key option to include the 'correct options' in the custom report.
- Metadata: Comments, Metadata, References.
Associations: Case ID, Case name, Cloned from, Cloned to, Collections, Enemies, Exam forms, Exhibit reference, Parent question ID, Sections.
For Associations, you can choose to Only include enemy relationships for the questions in the report. When this option is not selected, all enemies for each question are listed in the report. When this option is selected, enemy relationships with items that are not in the group are excluded from the report.
- Statistics: Analysis set name, Candidates, Custom statistics, Difficulty, Discrimination, IRT, Option candidates, Option custom statistics, Option discrimination, Option score. This also requires selection of Analysis Group and type of Analysis Set (Default, Most Candidates, or Latest).
- Validation: Average angoff, Average criticality, Average frequency, Average importance, Number of raters, Has one correct answer?, Has one verifiable reference?, Has one correct exam blueprint, and Raters.
- Include items referenced as exhibits: include contents of all the items referenced in the exhibits.
Select All fields to select all the available data grouping details.