While setting versions in point f above, instead of 1805 we need to use 1805.1 and also instead of 1809 we need use 1809.01
Run the command ./Migrate-SVNClient.ps1 -download -installServices -installWebApplication -SVNFilesDownloadPath D:\SVNScript -instanceName 'Standard' -versions <Version List>. where are Version List is verstions of current version to It will start to upgrade the application to the target version.
If current version is 1806 and we are migrating the application from 1806 to 1904 command will be ./Migrate-SVNClient.ps1 -download -installServices -installWebApplication -SVNFilesDownloadPath D:\SVNScript -instanceName 'Standard' -versions @("1806","1809.01","1901","1902","1903","1904")
- download: This flag will be used to download files from the SVN repository to a local folder. while doing 2nd instance (SideBySide) in the same server we can remove this flag form the command because files already downloaded with the 1st upgrade.
- installServices: This flag to indicate to install the Service.
- installWebApplication: This flag to indicate to install the web application.
- SVNFilesDownloadPath : Location, where we are downloading the SVN files in our example location, is D:\SVNScript .
- instanceName: We will pass this instance name for running the multiple instances in the same server, in this example, it is "Standard" represented for a single instance in the server. If we need to install SideBySide instances in the same server InstanceName will be APP_RELATIVE_URI_PREFIX= key value from the self-hosted properties files. this will be like Beta / Prod Etc....
- versions - Release versions list from which release to which release client application is migrating.