You can change multiple properties of selected questions on the Batch Edit page.
To access the Batch Edit page:
Click Search Questions page → Batch Edit
To edit multiple questions at a time:
Search for questions.
- Select the questions you want to examine.
- Click Batch Edit. The Batch Edit page will appear.
The Batch Edit page has the following features:
Changes you can make
Select the Blueprint ID of the questions from a drop-down list.
Add references used by the questions.
Select to randomize the positioning of the options when the question is presented to examinees.
Add comments to questions.
Change the state of questions.
Add contents for selected metadata type/types.
Add a search label to all questions, either by selecting from the list of existing labels or by adding a new search label. You may also choose to remove all existing search labels associated with the questions.
Part of Collection
Change membership of questions within question collections
Find and replace question text
Change the question text by using Find and replace question text feature.
Add block name to the question.
Add new category to the question.
By clicking on the Delete icon, the user can delete the category from the list
If you uncheck the check box, the question metadata will show Yes.
Add new metadata to the question.
By clicking on icon user can delete the metadata from the list.
Users can select content by drop down. Users can also add content to be added to the drop down list.
Add new Exam type to the question.
By clicking the Delete icon, users can delete the exam type from the list.
Add new key to the question.
By clicking the Delete icon, users can delete the key from the list.
Add new Keyword to the question.
By clicking the Delete icon, users can delete the keyword from the list.
Users can select content by scrolling. Users can also add content to be added to the multiselect list.
Users can select the Radlex from the Select Radlex Item hyperlink.
By clicking the icon, the user can delete the radlex from the list.
User can add the content with images.
4. Select the properties you want to edit. As you keep selecting properties, the editable fields for each property show up in the lower half of the page.
5. Edit the properties as required.
6. Click Preview Edits.
7. Batch Edit page will be displayed notifying the user about the number of questions affected, and the criteria to be modified for the questions.
8. Click Save, to save the changes for the questions selected from the Project Bank page.
9. Click Re-Edit to edit more properties; to change the properties selected, for the same set of questions selected from the Project Bank page.
10. Click Search for more questions, to navigate back to the Question Bank page.