Blocking the Questions of Cases, when added to an Exam Form, hampers viewing or answering of the Questions more than once by any candidate. An example of this may be that the answer to one of the Questions is contained in either the Question stem or options for that Question. This stops the candidate from being able to go back to a previous Question after it has already been answered.
- Click the Edit icon from the Case (G-Type Case) from the view Cases page.
- The Questions of the Cases will be displayed in the Add/Edit Case page.
- Click on the check box next to the header of Lock Response column to block the complete set of Questions for the selected Case.
4. The user can also block only certain Questions of the Case by checking individual Lock Response boxes for specific Questions.
5. Click Save to save the Case with the changes.
6. Such Questions are displayed with a blue lock icon preceding their Question Stem in the search result grid of the Search Question page.