Cloning an Exam Section, makes it possible to create an exact copy of an Exam Section with the same contents as a published Exam Section. That being said, it is also possible to clone a Draft state Exam Section. This allows users to create a new (cloned) Exam Section when they need to make some modifications, and the original Exam Section remains untouched.
To generate a clone of an Exam Section:
- Click the Clone icon corresponding to the Exam Section.
- In the popup that appears, leave the selection at the default radio button Clone only and click Clone button. To learn about Clone and translate to a target language feature, cick here.
- A popup will display the progress of creation of the clone process.
- An exact copy of the original Exam Section will be generated having the name of the original Exam Section prefixed with "Copy of". The state of the cloned Exam Section will be Draft.
- The user can later edit the cloned Exam Section to add more Questions, Cases, and Assets as required.