You can change multiple properties of selected Questions on the Batch Edit page.
To access the Batch Edit page:
Click Search Questions page → Batch Edit
To edit multiple Questions at a time:
Search for Questions.
- Select the Questions you want to Examine.
- Click Batch Edit. The Batch Edit page will appear.
The Batch Edit page has the following features:
Changes you can make
Select the Blueprint ID of the Questions from a dropdown list.
Add References used by the Questions.
Select to randomize the positioning of the Answer Options when the Question is presented to Examinees.
Add Comments to Questions.
Change the state of Questions.
Add contents for selected Metadata type/types.
Add a Search Label to all Questions, either by selecting from the list of existing Search Labels or by adding a new Search Label. You may also choose to remove all existing Search Labels associated with the Questions.
Part of Collection
Change membership of Questions within Question Collections.
Find and replace question text
Change the Question text by using Find and replace Question text feature.
You can change the Language Code of the Question by selecting this checkbox. A dropdown appears listing all the languages from the Item Bank for you to choose one.
Add block name to the Question.
Add new category to the Question.
By clicking on the Delete icon, the user can delete the category from the list.
If you uncheck the checkbox, the Question Metadata will show Yes.
Add new Metadata to the Question.
By clicking on Delete icon, user can delete the Metadata from the list.
Users can select content by dropdown. Users can also add content to be added to the dropdown list.
Users can select content by scrolling. Users can also add content to be added to the multiselect list.
Users can select the Radlex from the Select Radlex Item hyperlink.
By clicking the Delete icon, users can delete the Radlex from the list.
Clones the selected Questions. Please note that the original Question and its clone will become Enemies. The Enemies of the original Question will also become the Enemies of the cloned Question.
|Copy statistics from last version||Clicking this link will copy the statistics from the last version of the Question containing statistics, to the current version.|
4. Select the properties you want to edit. As you keep selecting properties, the editable fields for each property will be displayed in the lower half of the page.
5. Edit the properties as required.
6. Click Preview Edits.
7. Batch Edit page will be displayed notifying the user about the number of Questions affected and the criteria to be modified.
8. Click Save to save the changes for the Questions selected from the Project Bank page.
9. Click Re-Edit to edit more properties to change from the same set of Questions selected from the Project Bank page.
10. Click Search for more Questions to navigate back to the Question Bank page.