Blocking the questions of cases, when added to an exam, hampers viewing or answering of the questions more than once by any user.
- Click the Edit icon , from the case (G-Type case) from the view cases page.
- The questions of the cases will be displayed in the Add/Edit Case page.
- Click on the check box, next to the header of Block column, to block the complete set of questions of the selected case.
4. The user can also block only the selected questions of the case, rather than blocking all the questions of the selected case by checking the specific boxes.
5. Click Save.
6. On viewing the cases from View Case page, the blocked Question ID will be made bold.