Locking Response for the Questions of Cases, when added to an Exam Form, prevents a candidate from viewing or answering of such Questions more than once. An example of this may be that the answer to one of the Questions is contained in either the Question stem or options for that Question. This stops the candidate from being able to go back to a previous Question after it has already been answered.
- Click the Edit icon from the Case (G-Type Case) from the view Cases page.
- The Questions of the Cases will be displayed in Questions tab of the Add/Edit Case page.
- Click on the checkbox next to the header of Lock Response column to Lock Response for the complete set of Questions for the selected Case.
4. The user can also Lock Response for only certain Questions of the Case by checking individual Lock Response boxes for specific Questions.
5. Click Save to save the Case with the changes.