The Assignment tab of the Generate Reports page allows you to view details about assignments for all the users in the current Project.
Similariy, Assignments reports for the entire Item Bank (all the Projects in the Item Bank) can also be accessed through Manage Item Bank → Reports → Content → Item Bank → Assignments.
A total of nine different types of Assignment reports can be generated by combining the options under Include and For.
|Include||All assignments, for this project||The report will contain details about all the assignments for the current Project.|
|Only overdue assignments, for this project||The report will contain details about only those assignments for the current Project, whose due date has passed with respect to the current date.|
|All assignments, for this project, with due dates within a specific date range|
The report will contain details about all assignments for the current Project, within the specified date range of due dates.
|For||All users||The report will contain details about assignments for all users from the current Project.|
|Only active users||The report will contain details about assignments for all active users from the current Project.|
|Only inactive users||The report will contain details about assignments for all inactive users from the current Project.|
Generating the Assignments report:
- To generate the report, make the selections for the Include and For options and click CSV button next to Generate Report. A message in green text will appear, confirming that the report is being generated.
- A notification balloon will appear on the bottom right of the screen to notify once the report is generated. The notification balloon will appear only if you have logged in as the current user who requested the report with the Project selection where the report was requested, and are not on the Queue tab.
- Clicking the balloon will take you to the Queue tab. The generated report can be accessed from here.
- Once generated, the report will appear as a hyperlinked text with the name "DueDateAssignment" under the Report Name column. Click this hyperlink to download the report in the CSV file format.
- The generated CSV file of the Assignment report will appear as below.