The Locking Response for Questions of Cases, when added to an Exam Form, prevents a candidate from viewing or answering Questions more than once. An example of this may be that the answer to one of the Questions is contained in either the Question stem or options for that Question. This stops the candidate from going back to a previous Question after it has already been answered.
- Click the Edit icon from the Case (G-Type Case) from the view Cases page.
- The Questions of the Cases is displayed in Questions tab of the Add/Edit Case page.
- Select the check box for the Lock Response column header to Lock Responses for the complete set of Questions for the selected Case.
4. The user can also Lock Responses for only certain Questions of the Case by selecting individual Lock Response boxes for specific Questions.
5. Click Save to save the Case with the changes.