You may need to attach an Asset to your Question. You can attach Assets that have been pre-loaded into the system. If the file you want to use is not listed, you can upload it to the project. Some Assets may require Metadata, if the metadata was not saved with the Asset, you are required to add the metadata to the Asset when you attach it to the Question.
Add an image to the Question Stem or Answer Options
- Select the Insert → Asset Manager menu in the Rich Text Editor above the Question Stem or the Answer Options text area to which you wish to attach an Asset.
- A pop-up window appears allowing you to search images by setting criteria for the file that must be uploaded. Click the Retrieve Assets button to pull up assets already in the system.
All the Assets uploaded for the specific project are displayed as thumbnails. Details of each image Asset can be accessed by hovering the mouse pointer over the image.
The image Assets displays the Attach icon for all files that include all the mandatory details attached to them. Click the Attach icon for the asset you wish to attach to the Question.
Click OK when the file has been attached message appears.
Close the Attach Asset pop-up window.
The Write Question page now includes the attached asset in either the Question stem or the answer option.
Add an image to a Metadata or Comment field:
Add image to Metadata field
- Click the Metadata accordion gray bar below the Question text.
- For Metadata fields (Block Text), click the Add button.
Select the Insert → Asset Manager menu.
- Retrieve the Asset or Upload the Asset in the Attach Asset window.
- Add the Asset and close the Attache Asset window.
- Click Done. The Asset is added to the Metadata.
Add image to Comment field
- Click the Comments accordion gray bar below the Question text.
- Click the Add Comment button.
- Select the Insert → Asset Manager menu above the text area in the pop-up window that appears.
- Follow steps 2 through 6 listed above for attaching Assets to Questions or Answer Options.
- Click Save Comment. The Asset is added to the Comments field.