The Locking Response for Questions assigned to Cases, when added to an Exam Form, prevents a candidate from viewing or answering Questions more than once. An example of this may be that the answer to one of the Questions is contained in either the Question stem or options for that Question. This stops the candidate from going back to a previous Question after it has already been answered.
- Select the Develop Questions → Cases menu and select View Cases.
- Click the Edit button for the desired Case.
- The Questions assigned to the Case are displayed on the Questions tab of the Add/EditCase page.
- Select the check box for the Lock Response column header to Lock Responses for the complete set of Questions for the selected Case.
- The user can also Lock Responses for only certain Questions of the Case by selecting individual Lock Response boxes for specific Questions.
- Click Save to save the Case with the changes.