You can view specific items by providing suitable search criteria to search items in a Project.
Retrieve specific items
- Go to the View Questions page.
Select the search criteria from the drop-down list.
- Select the operators available with the search criteria.
- Enter the specific text or select the appropriate options in accordance with the selected search criteria.
- Click Retrieve Questions. The Project Bank is searched according to the entered criteria and the search results are displayed.
- Click the check box to the left of the item(s) you would like to view.
- Click View Questions to view the selected items from the bottom of the View Questions page.
- Click HTML to view the selected Questions in an HTML report format.